Importing Garmin activities

2 watchers
WeV
Aug 2018
7:44pm, 14 Aug 2018
10 posts
  •  
WeV
When my runs get imported, they are imported correctly as a 'run'. However, my hikes are also being imported as a run which means I have to come onto the site to manually change it to a run so that my weekly mileage figures are not inaccurate. My watch is a Garmin Fenix 3.

Any ideas?
MzG
Aug 2018
7:56pm, 14 Aug 2018
805 posts
  •  
MzG
Can you record them as 'walk' on the Fenix, that should import correctly into fetch then, as it definitely recogbises Garmin walk files.
Aug 2018
8:18pm, 14 Aug 2018
271 posts
  •  
The Belly Is Gaun Tae Get Ye
I have a similar problem as despite setting my 310XT to walk, my walks are imported as a cycle. One for Lord Fetch to ponder over.
Aug 2018
11:52am, 15 Aug 2018
19,692 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
If you folks could send me some feedback using the usual link, I can give you my email address to send me some sample files, and see if we can achieve this more smoothly.
Aug 2018
12:23pm, 15 Aug 2018
2,716 posts
  •  
westmoors
I have a similar problem with my 935. My cardio files are imported as run. Feedback sent.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by WeV
When my runs get imported, they are imported correctly as a 'run'. However, my hikes are ...