8:41pm, 11 Nov 2016
WeekatiepeaAnyone got any experience of illiopsoas pain/tendonitis? I'm entering my 6th week of no running and I'm GRUMPY! It seems to be taking forever to get better.
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Achilles pain
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.