Ignis Womens 10k Glasgow

7 watchers
May 2013
7:50pm, 11 May 2013
3,371 posts
  •  
Kimbles
Nope. Could see it far enough lol. It will be a slow plod for me as I still have this annoying cough.

Good luck to everyone running tomorrow - its going to be a wet one ;-)
May 2013
8:35pm, 11 May 2013
3,175 posts
  •  
Duchess
Nooooooo I was promised better weather this year :-(
May 2013
9:15pm, 11 May 2013
754 posts
  •  
jacs
its always wet at this isn't it, oh well at least we won't get sunburned :) Planning on wearing Fetch vest but it will be partly hidden under a jacket given the weather report. Good luck fetchie ladies, hope we all have a brilliant race x
May 2013
9:27pm, 11 May 2013
194 posts
  •  
princesszee
I've not even opened my race pack, I hope there's a winning race number in there hehe.
May 2013
3:34pm, 12 May 2013
3,373 posts
  •  
Kimbles
Worst 10k since 2009 for me. I walked nearly 6k of it. Completed in 1:12:39 and was greetin' with disappointment when I got home. I seen a Fetchie at the 200m mark as I was walking back for the bus (red hair, ear phones in) and shouted but they couldnt hear me :-)
May 2013
4:06pm, 12 May 2013
3,183 posts
  •  
Duchess
That may have been me :-) the earphones were in but off by then and all I was thinking about was how far away the bloody timing mat was cause it was the longest 200 metres of my life! You'd have been my second Fetchie cheer, there was another lady just as I came out of the park :-)
May 2013
4:35pm, 12 May 2013
195 posts
  •  
princesszee
Well done Duchess, we saw you finishing too. That's not so good Kimbles, hope you are feeling better about it and still wearing your medal with pride!

I had a great day out from Edinburgh, used the underground and free shuttle bus, I love this race and the course is very challenging but that's not necessarily a bad thing as it only makes us stronger. Was my slowest time in ages but had fun on the way round!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
With less than a month to go to Women's 10k. It would be good for Fetchie girls (young and old), to...