BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
8:36am, 4 Nov 2016
MandymooI looked at FODMAP link and the majority of the foods that it tells you to eat are on my list of foods I cant eat due to my yeast intollerane - its a bloody minefield...
11:02am, 13 May 2017
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)I really need to get a grip on my IBS issue, a sudden attack forced me to pull out of a recent 10k when I was embarrassingly caught short with no hiding place, last night I had to stop twice during a 5 mile race, training runs more often than not include a toilet break, I am getting so frustrated with this problem
6:44pm, 13 May 2017
MandymooMrs Jigs it is why I train on my own most of the time. Gets embarrassing and at least on my own I can make sure there are loos on the routes
About This Thread
Maintained by The Juicer
- Coronavirus **support** thread
- Coronavirus discussion thread
- The Smile Thread
- The benefits of giving up alcohol!
- over 50's club
- I Will Not Overeat Today.
- Fetchie Flab Fighters
- When did you last give blood?
- Inbetweenies - not skinny, not fat, need to lose around a stone ...
- Starting training again after Covid-19