I wish someone had a crystal ball....
9:20pm, 9 Feb 2014
FenlandRunnerFFS, the rev ain't even done ONE marathon and you're planting seeds of multi-marathoning!!!!
9:33pm, 9 Feb 2014
RevBarbaraGTo be fair, FR, the seeds were already there. Mind you, the marathon seed was planted 30 years ago... so if it takes as long for the multi/ultramarathon seed to germinate, I'll be an octogenarian.
About This ThreadMaintained by RevBarbaraG
... and could tell me how quickly it is safe for me to try to rejoin my marathon training plan. I k...
- Really tight calves in Marathon training
- marathon training - injured
- Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
- The lets motivate each other to do our strength and core work thread...
- Is it possible to have ITB issues on both sides?
- Scapholunate (Wrist) Ligament Reconstruction - How much impact on running / training?
- Gentle back stretching exercises
- Anatomy in Motion
- How quickly do you lose running fitness?
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets