I wish someone had a crystal ball....
9:20pm, 9 Feb 2014
FenlandRunnerFFS, the rev ain't even done ONE marathon and you're planting seeds of multi-marathoning!!!!
9:33pm, 9 Feb 2014
RevBarbaraGTo be fair, FR, the seeds were already there. Mind you, the marathon seed was planted 30 years ago... so if it takes as long for the multi/ultramarathon seed to germinate, I'll be an octogenarian.
About This ThreadMaintained by RevBarbaraG
... and could tell me how quickly it is safe for me to try to rejoin my marathon training plan. I k...
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- Heart rate
- Dio's Diabolic Quiz
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club