I wish someone had a crystal ball....
9:20pm, 9 Feb 2014
FenlandRunnerFFS, the rev ain't even done ONE marathon and you're planting seeds of multi-marathoning!!!!
9:33pm, 9 Feb 2014
RevBarbaraGTo be fair, FR, the seeds were already there. Mind you, the marathon seed was planted 30 years ago... so if it takes as long for the multi/ultramarathon seed to germinate, I'll be an octogenarian.
About This Thread
Maintained by RevBarbaraG
- Marathon training: Knee getting a bit iffy
- marathon training - injured
- Really tight calves in Marathon training
- Advice about sports massage before marathon
- Last minute Marathon compression calf guard dilemma
- Help on marathon muscle pain
- How to prevent leg cramps in a marathon
- Sports Massage before / after a marathon
- London Marathon Looming - have i got shin splints???
- Any thoughts or advice? Calf pain a week before a marathon.