Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

I want a small change to the training log

1 watcher
Jun 2014
11:13pm, 29 Jun 2014
10435 posts
ChrisHB
Routes are now described as "No specific route" unless we take measures to name them ourselves.

I fancy it would be a straightforward matter to name the towns/villages any route goes through, or the first half of the postcodes (e.g. RH1, RH2). I would find that pretty helpful when I want to look up a previous run. It's not technically difficult, but it might not be possible to do it for free.

Anyone else?
Jul 2014
1:32pm, 1 Jul 2014
245 posts
southcoastclaret
I think it might be helpful for bike rides, but most of my routes are all around the same town.

TBH I would rather make my own names up for them - I often identify them by points where I make a key turning etc. rather than by town or village

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisHB
Routes are now described as "No specific route" unless we take measures to name them ourselves.