I've got unicorns in my basket

1 lurker | 54 watchers
12 Apr
9:41am, 12 Apr 2024
22,169 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
If you message Nicky she will look into it I’ve not noticed any difference but it could be that a certain batch has been done differently?

I’m def more restrained about what I’m buying I open a drawer and forget I’ve got X as I tend to wear what just been washed.
12 Apr
9:45am, 12 Apr 2024
53,336 posts
  •  
EvilPixie
it's definitely a change in design as it's on several different ones and I only ever buy 1 at a time - she replaced a pair of strong shorts when I first had them as they went quickly

Not that I am short of kit haha
12 Apr
9:45am, 12 Apr 2024
8,629 posts
  •  
westmoors
gg - you need to try my method. Wash, put on top of pile; wear, take from bottom of pile. Everything then gets worn!
The only time I break this rule is when I'm wearing my club vest and then it is the item that coordinates that is nearest the bottom of the pile.
15 Apr
12:35pm, 15 Apr 2024
22,174 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
How amazing the fabulous FLANCI have been nominated onto the long list for the British Fitness Awards under the Athleasurewear category & you can vote as many times as you like and you can do multiple votes.

www.britishfitnessaward.com

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by GimmeMedals
The Newt threat has been taken over by chat about Flanci skorts, capris, shorts, leggings and bargai...

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.