Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

I Predict A Riboflavin

1 watcher
May 2014
7:36am, 4 May 2014
6667 posts
Diogenes
When typing my phone suggests three options to complete each word I've started to type. Sometimes it gets it right but, more often than not, it is widely of the mark I thought I would see what happens if I wrote something accepting the first suggestion.

One sentence at a time, please join in.
May 2014
7:40am, 4 May 2014
6668 posts
Diogenes
Have your say on the Dad's family and the other end of the best thing about this item is currently looking to recruit a hangover attached to this course.

(okay, it's nonsense, ithe might need some editorial input with only the odd surprise word.)
May 2014
7:47am, 4 May 2014
6669 posts
Diogenes
The spreadsheet was alive with blueberries and billing and Jumpers started out of the windows longer than she said she could.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Diogenes
When typing my phone suggests three options to complete each word I've started to type. Sometimes i...