Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

I need Nike Pegasus

1 watcher
Jan 2018
8:11am, 31 Jan 2018
7 posts
cyberwebjaws
I want to buy some new Nike Pegasus. They don’t have to be the most up-to-date edition. Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy A new pair from.
Jan 2018
9:35am, 31 Jan 2018
2489 posts
K5 Gus
It will depend on your size, some shops will have odd sizes left and reduce price to get rid of them.

It will just take patience and lots of googling.

You can use Google Shopping by shoe size, but remember Google Shopping only gives results for shops that have signed up to it, not all shops. You might find a price you're happy with though, so it's a good place to start.
Jan 2018
9:54am, 31 Jan 2018
2490 posts
K5 Gus
eg If you're a 7.5 or 8.5 you can get the Pegasus 33 for £59.99 from Chain Reaction, plus a further 2.1% off if you buy via Topcashback
Feb 2018
1:01pm, 1 Feb 2018
1770 posts
Fitz
This is also worth a try for hunting down discounted or discontinued shoes.
fortsu.co.uk

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by cyberwebjaws
I want to buy some new Nike Pegasus. They don’t have to be the most up-to-date edition. Does anyon...