Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

I'm looking for an independent running shop in the East Midlands (Nottingham/Derby/Sheffield)?

1 watcher
Sep 2013
8:55pm, 30 Sep 2013
7346 posts
Derby Tup
I've used Derby Runner and Accelerate in the past and they're both excellent and well worth supporting
Sep 2013
8:58pm, 30 Sep 2013
1061 posts
Tarahumara
I agree with the Tup :-) not yet been to Nottingham runner but there's also Total Fitness Nottingham (TFN) in Beeston who do Tri stuff :-)
Sep 2013
9:15pm, 30 Sep 2013
7349 posts
Derby Tup
I bought my first ever pair of 'proper' running shoes from DR. I tried various pairs on and when I tried the pair I bought I said 'these are comfie'. The guy there said simply, 'buy those'. My kind of non-nonsense approach :-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Dynamo Joe
Hi, I'm looking for an independent running shop (for shoes, kit, etc) in the East Midlands; Nottin...