I Have Done My Physio Exercises

10 watchers
Jul 2020
9:22am, 24 Jul 2020
2,239 posts
  •  
idle_wilder
I've done my exercises this morning - have managed twice daily all week and have been managing without my stick. Still pretty uncomfortable, but I'll phone physio next week and see about getting booked in for assessment.
Jul 2020
9:25am, 24 Jul 2020
109 posts
  •  
LouiseRuns 🌹🇬🇧 🇪🇺
Saw the heading for this forum and originally thought it was a post from the Things You Want to Say But Can't thread...
Well done for keeping up the exercises.
Jul 2020
12:40pm, 24 Jul 2020
17,167 posts
  •  
Gooner
I've managed to keep mine up this week but still little joy with the wrist exercises. Getting looser though so shall keep testing it.
Jul 2020
12:45pm, 24 Jul 2020
44,532 posts
  •  
Derby Tup
I’m trying to do my exercises at least once per day. Most of the reps are typically now three times original recommendation
Jul 2020
7:15am, 25 Jul 2020
3,251 posts
  •  
Wombling Plodder (Welsh Womble)
Physio has given me new exercises to do for my shoulder which has been very painful last few days. Hopefully it will settle soon so that I can work on the mobility.
Sep 2020
8:36pm, 22 Sep 2020
177 posts
  •  
bja61
How is everyone getting on a couple of months since we last posted? I’ve settled into a routine of doing 10-15 minutes most evenings and cycling through the different exercises I’ve been given over the years. Seems to be working quite well as a maintenance routine...
Sep 2020
11:55pm, 22 Sep 2020
18,569 posts
  •  
Gooner
Waiting to be allowed to start my next stage. Bones still aren't healed enough yet so looks like I'll be waiting until November.
Oct 2020
6:25pm, 4 Oct 2020
1,743 posts
  •  
auburnette
Right, after today's marathon I need to get back on here and sort my peroneal tendinitis out :) just a case of doing the exercises. I made it through pretty much the whole training cycle without missing runs but had one week where the tendonitis started to flare up and I had to miss the long run.

Happily my hamstring seems fine, it would benefit from getting back in the gym and doing some strength but so would the other one!
Apr 2021
5:08pm, 18 Apr 2021
5,329 posts
  •  
KimCanRun
I’m awful for doing physio exercises. So posting here for accountability.

I have actually done them today.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by auburnette
For anyone who needs a kick up the bum to do their physio exercises.