Hypoglycemia?

4 watchers
Jan 2014
6:44pm, 8 Jan 2014
17 posts
  •  
idle_wilder
I'm not dieting as such - just eating healthier, and not stuffing myself constantly, and have given up booze for at least Jan as well (that must be it!). Also tring to have a few healthy snacks throughout the day, but not denying myself anything if I really want it, and can justify it!

I've not upgraded to putting my training of Fetch yet - just keep it on Garmin Connect or Runkeeper at the mo - race-wise this year, the aim is Glenmore 12 hour race, preceded by (possibly) a 17.5 mile race, half marathon, and 15 mile trail race. The longer races I did last year didn't go quite as well as I'd hoped, as was knackered with work, but have changed roles now, so should fit more quality training in, with less stress.

Walk home wasn't as bad tonight, but not a particularly healthy day after running to work this morning!
Jan 2021
12:14pm, 20 Jan 2021
21,796 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Did you get this sorted out, idle_wilder?
Jan 2021
1:44pm, 20 Jan 2021
2,740 posts
  •  
idle_wilder
I can still get weak/faint and cold sweat-y on a long walk if it's been a while since I last ate, but fingers crossed it's not affected the training I'm doing now! Have just started with a sports nutritionist, so I'm pretty much eating 6 meals a day with a lot more protein evenly spaced throughout the day - will see how it goes.
Jan 2021
2:31pm, 20 Jan 2021
21,798 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Bon appetit! postracesnack

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by idle_wilder
I'm trying to walk to/from work as often as possible, to help with the fitness & weight loss (about...