We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Humber Bridge Half Marathon

4 watchers
Jul 2013
10:43pm, 1 Jul 2013
55 posts
  •  
  •  
Geoff new
Forgot to say this was my 25th half marathon today , just 75 more to my goal of 100 halfs .
Jul 2013
10:43pm, 1 Jul 2013
56 posts
  •  
  •  
Geoff new
should of said yesterday
Jul 2013
5:15am, 2 Jul 2013
8542 posts
  •  
  •  
GimmeMedals
Well done Geoff. I like this race, despite the hills!
May 2014
11:52am, 6 May 2014
762 posts
  •  
  •  
Scott S
May enter it this year as I keep forgetting,

I'm surprised they don't try and get the 10km that's 4 weeks earlier incorporated with it as it's go to be more cost effective having everything in place.
They could even add a marathon as they're half way there already ;)
May 2014
10:12pm, 6 May 2014
11089 posts
  •  
  •  
GimmeMedals
Marathons and Hull have an unhappy past history!
Jun 2015
7:43pm, 16 Jun 2015
597 posts
  •  
  •  
Bazza
Anyone any idea of the total meters climbed on this bad boy - reading the route it seems as though its slightly brutal. Im gagging to see how my new bike/run training is going and would like to test it out on a slightly flatter course. Wakefield is same day, much smaller field and a 2 lapper by all accounts but just 211 meters climb in total. 134 meters climb is my usual tipple on a 6 mile training run.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MAG
Wow what a hoty day. The bridge at the end.....wow I walked about 7 times, had nothing left. too hot...