HRM for under £20

1 watcher
Feb 2012
1:21pm, 2 Feb 2012
310 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
I appear to have killed the "how long do HRM's last" thread with my question :-( So will try this instead :-)

I have a Garmin, minus a HRM. So was looking to get an inexpensive monitor. Looking on Amazon the Pulse Sonic seems OK: amazon.co.uk but I am sure plenty of people here have tried others. Any advice on a good but not bank account-threatening option?
Feb 2012
1:34pm, 2 Feb 2012
7,132 posts
  •  
ChrisHB
Lloyds Pharmacy used to sell them for £10.
Feb 2012
1:37pm, 2 Feb 2012
7,153 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
The truly frugal are seen fingers on wrist, counting their pulse as they run against the timing of a basic digital watch.
Feb 2012
1:38pm, 2 Feb 2012
311 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
And given I know where you live (oo-er), i will assume there is a Lloyd's near me!
Feb 2012
1:39pm, 2 Feb 2012
312 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
That is also an option Keefy, I may try that simply for entertainment value.
Feb 2012
3:12pm, 2 Feb 2012
2,433 posts
  •  
adrianb1066
Got one from Aldi a few years ago for £14 that worked ok, and still does. They sell em cheap every few months on Thursdays and Sunday's so don't know how long you'll have to wait.
Feb 2012
3:14pm, 2 Feb 2012
152 posts
  •  
Comedycare
Tesco do an own brand one. Haven't tried it.
Feb 2012
3:15pm, 2 Feb 2012
314 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Bit of a trek to my nearest Aldi unfortunately. Going to give Lloyds a go as there is one on my way home. Hopefully there will be a bargain in there!
Feb 2012
5:59pm, 2 Feb 2012
315 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Top work from ChrisHB, Lloyds had one down from £20 to £13, so have snapped that up :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
I appear to have killed the "how long do HRM's last" thread with my question :-( So will try this...