HRM

1 watcher
Dec 2013
6:30pm, 26 Dec 2013
47 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Merry Christmas everyone!!

I have been advised that it might be an idea to get myself a HRM after a couple of funny turns that are being investigated.

I run with a Garmin Forerunner 10 which doesn't have a HRM attachment, and the only things I have used in the past are HRM that test at a single point, not keep a track on it as you train. A couple of questions... if I buy a separate HRM can I link the info with my Garmin? Or do I need to get a posh new Garmin with HRM function included in order to have the two work together?

Can anyone recommend a good HRM? I have a Withings Pulse which allows me to check it while stationary, (have to put it on the end of my finger for about 10 seconds to get a reading). So I can check it before and after a run, but I have no idea what my HR is doing during the run...

Thanks for any info xx
Dec 2013
9:00pm, 26 Dec 2013
118 posts
  •  
andydgg
just google heart rate monitor watch, amazon have them, what about this one for £12.99 amazon.co.uk ?
You can get one from aldi or lidl for about £10 when they have them, or a garmin 110 with hrm was £90 on a amazon last week, this week it's £110, keep checking amazon the prices change all the time.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by BarefootEm
Merry Christmas everyone!!

I have been advised that it might be an idea to get myself a HRM after...