HR Scatter Graph
9:53am, 28 Jan 2014
ColinzealukSo, I've been away from HR training for a few years (broken HR strap and then broken Garmin) and it seems what's on the site's changed since then.
I'm sure I remember a scatter graph that showed your HR against pace for different types of runs (different colour points for recovery/intervals/long run etc) and can't find it any more. Found it pretty useful, so would be quite keen to see it again if possible
Has it disappeared? Still hidden away somewhere I haven't spotted? Any ideas?
6:58am, 21 Mar 2014
GregPI vaguely remember it, yes.
About This Thread
Maintained by Colinzealuk
- New Amazing Factoid
- Please rate this
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with