How was your run today?

220 watchers
Jul 2022
12:20pm, 2 Jul 2022
88,137 posts
  •  
swittle
Messed up my interval plans, and it became 6+4 km. But in good speed so I guess it will do some good.

Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ For sure! :)
Jul 2022
5:47pm, 2 Jul 2022
5,091 posts
  •  
Snoot
Damp followed by sunny followed by drenched. The wonders of Lake District weather πŸ™„
Jul 2022
5:57pm, 2 Jul 2022
1,128 posts
  •  
riggys99
Great news HunkyTeddy
I have also read that book minimag it’s an interesting read.
Good running everyone

Today decided to do Rother valley Parkrun after a night shift and was pleased with a 19:58 (did 21:01 in April) my 4th quickest run at Rother valley and my quickest not wearing vapour fly trainers (currently doing my long runs races and faster runs in a pair of Β£12.99 trainers from decathlon).
Jul 2022
5:58pm, 2 Jul 2022
1,129 posts
  •  
riggys99
Good luck with the half Minimag
Jul 2022
11:50am, 3 Jul 2022
7,032 posts
  •  
Jono.
Morning Fetchlings, 10k this morning. Really enjoyed it, came in at an hour and a small bit of change. Finished the last mile strongly, well for me anyway.

The normal 10k route includes a triple hill.

Little bit aghast yesterday, whilst watching Halo on paramount + on some decent planet, there spoke of miles. Now I use miles, but I'm OK with the metric system.

Even the US military use kilometres, the Royal Navy can be weird, we still use fathoms & cables.

Still couldn't help thinking that in the halo universe it sounds weird.
Jul 2022
12:03pm, 3 Jul 2022
606 posts
  •  
Minimag
Goodwood half today, pb'd by 4 minutes, cant complain about that. Garmin messed up, and overrecorded the distance which is annoying, as during the run I think I got close to a 10k pb, and also 10 mile and 15k's but I dont know what they actually were!
Also got a badge for exceeding 70% wava which I handed back as was under 70% for the actual distance
Jul 2022
12:09pm, 3 Jul 2022
6,707 posts
  •  
Hunkyteddy
Wasn't planning on running when I got up this morning, but it looked a nice morning and I was driving past Cranbrook and thought I would stop and do a freedom parkrun there.
Actually seemed warmer and more humid even than yesterday but I managed round ago and just a bit slower than yesterday's parkrun.
Really glad I bothered.
Jul 2022
12:14pm, 3 Jul 2022
88,155 posts
  •  
swittle
riggys99 The shoes don't exist that could raise my pace!

Jono. There was a discussion on the Politics thread :-o about imperial and metric...with a brexit bias ;) The main outcome was that conversion to metric in the UK would cost a packet.

Minimag Sub-100 minutes beckons :)

Last night, after 10, wove a route along a low tide beach, the Marina & docks and a whole mess of sand. Quiet, peaceful but still folks around at 11.30pm

62 min.
Jul 2022
1:24pm, 3 Jul 2022
1,567 posts
  •  
Bowman πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ͺ
Nice running people!
Today I got soaking wet as always lately, but this time it was from rain and not blistering heat. So that was nice :)
A lovely long run in mostly forested areas, and not a human in sight.
Jul 2022
3:56pm, 3 Jul 2022
7,033 posts
  •  
Jono.
Morning Fetchlings, 10k this morning. Really enjoyed it, came in at an hour and a small bit of change. Finished the last mile strongly, well for me anyway.

The normal 10k route includes a triple hill.

Little bit aghast yesterday, whilst watching Halo on paramount + on some decent planet, there spoke of miles. Now I use miles, but I'm OK with the metric system.

Even the US military use kilometres, the Royal Navy can be weird, we still use fathoms & cables.

Still couldn't help thinking that in the halo universe it sounds weird.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Drop in and tell people how you did on your run today. The clue is in the title really.