How to pace track races? (1500m in this case)
11:50am, 9 Mar 2012
UltraPauloCheers Gobi... lets not get caught up in technicalities
3:01pm, 9 Mar 2012
Lyra OKNo worries, UltraPaulo! Always good to exchange banter anyway.
Thanks for the advice. Interesting about going off and settling into position - I'd never have even considered that.
About This Thread
Maintained by Lyra OK
- Track & Field Fetchies
- 100m tips for distance runner?
- breaking the 2min barrier for the 800m
- Open masters/veterans track meets?
- Ridiculous WAVAs in profiles based on 100m sprint times rounded down.
- How to train for a track 6 hour race
- How do sprinters and middle distance runners train?
- Project Joker
- Running to pace
- Mcmillan training pace calculator