How to make my training log public?

1 watcher
Jan 2018
1:06pm, 12 Jan 2018
367 posts
  •  
bonners
I like looking around training logs and I realise that some people have them private for specific reasons, whether they are following a specific coaching plan or due to making sure there home is kept private.

With mine though, I'd like to practice what I preach, so is there any way that I can make my training log visible to all fetchies and if so can somebody point me in the right direction? It is something I thought about when having a discussion about the new training log, but doesnt really fit in there, so thought I'd start a new thread. I'd thought it would be under settings, but dont seem to be able to find it there, found it under individual buddies, but I'm talking more about a general visibility setting.
Jan 2018
1:07pm, 12 Jan 2018
18,877 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Go here: fetcheveryone.com/training.php and look for the little cog symbol next to 'your training log' in the title. Go to share settings.
Jan 2018
1:54pm, 12 Jan 2018
368 posts
  •  
bonners
Brilliant, never noticed that before, thanks

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
I like looking around training logs and I realise that some people have them private for specific re...