How soon can I run after hernia op?
10:40pm, 14 Jun 2011
dai mHi, I am having inguinal (normal one in groin area) hernia done by keyhole surgery on Thursday. Doctor says I will be running again after two weeks. Anyone got any experience of this or advice they can give regarding recovery?
10:48pm, 14 Jun 2011
VelociraptorVinnie Jones apparently was skiing two weeks after having a brace of inguinal hernias repaired, and I was carrying luggage and a 6-year-old around London on my third post-op day ...
Just take it as you feel. You'll be fine.
About This ThreadMaintained by dai m
Hi, I am having inguinal (normal one in groin area) hernia done by keyhole surgery on Thursday. Doc...
- The hernia, the hernia!
- Inguinal Hernia
- A question for the medics...
- Sports Hernia - please share any experiences
- Hip labral tear repair
- is this too big an increase in distance? 6 to 8.75 miles?
- Hip problems - Labral tear repaired now told I have sciatica
- Downhill technique to avoid injury?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs