How Slow is Too Slow?
2:53pm, 24 May 2012
plodding hippothat sounds fine
About This ThreadMaintained by Metro_Nome
So, now that my "speed" goal race has passed, it's time to seriously commit to the marathon train...
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- Heart rate
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- The 5:2 diet
- Slow and Proud (SAP) Club
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek