How many pairs?
10:35am, 31 Dec 2013
VelociraptorI did eventually manage to sell on or give away my little stash of Nike Percepts in size 5.5 And stockpiling Nike Vaporflys when they were discontinued was a great decision - I managed to get four pairs in my size, and I get about 1500 miles out of a pair and they're still my favourite running shoe ever. I tend to keep them for racing and wear Inov8 F-Lite 230s for training. And you don't want to know how many pairs of *those* I bought recently when a couple of colourways were discontinued and sold for half price
I will never, ever need another running shoe. It's liberating not to have to shop for shoes, but a bit gutting when I click on the websites out of curiosity and see all the new pretties and think, "No point, I'll never wear them."
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
If you really like an old model shoe how many pairs should you have before they disappear completely...
- Do you regularly use more than one pair of running shoes?
- Buying back ups - just me?
- Mixing different types of running shoes?
- Getting/having a second pair of running shoes
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Shoes (again!) - recommendations for long and rocky
- Hokas - Increasing the Heel/Toe Drop