BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?
8:46pm, 7 Mar 2016
davelordA timely reminder, i just looked and mine have 205 which i think is about right but with 3 weeks + taper, i think 400 will be too many miles. I will crack open a new pair tomorrow
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- How many miles do you get out of a pair of road shoes?
- More Miles Trail Shoes
- Retired shoes in kit list still appearing on Add Training page
- Sizing consistency between show tyoe ie, training/racing shoes
- Best shoes for Trail Ultra - Views...
- the vaporfly thread
- Adidas Ultra Boost - Posh, overpriced marshmallows?
- Hoka One Ones....
- Minimalist zero drop road shoes
- Vaporfly vrs Alphafly