Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

how many days a week?

3 watchers
Dec 2013
10:13pm, 16 Dec 2013
8682 posts
FML - Its Christmas
Run 3 times a week, occasionally 4. Swim once a week, occasionally 2
Dec 2013
8:33am, 17 Dec 2013
632 posts
Fitz
For mara training, I run 4 times per week - LSR on Sunday, easy run on Tuesday, tempo or intervals on Thursday, parkrun on Saturday. The only x-training I do is BMF on Saturday.

I know I'll never get to be a three-hour marathonner on 4 runs and 30-35 miles a week but I really don't have the time / inclination to run 55-80 miles a week.
Dec 2013
2:14pm, 18 Dec 2013
3086 posts
Autumnleaves
Mostly 4 times a week - club session or intervals on Tuesday, mid-length run on Thursday, shorter run or another speed session on Saturday depending on whether I'm training for something specific, LSR on Sunday. I found fitting something else in at the weekend was the easiest way for me to build up, and I seem to be used to it now.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by beck
ive been running for 7 years now but my weekly milage is low .Im injury prone so have only ever ran ...