How Do YOU Long Run..?
6:11pm, 22 Jun 2014
milemonster (Daniel Weston)Sometimes my long run is a session. E.g 2 mile w up, 10 to 14 marathon pace then 2 w down.
6:19pm, 22 Jun 2014
FoxyI only run double figure mileage if racing & do everything now at a brisk pace - no junk miles.
About This Thread
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Long Runs
- Long Run Fuelling
- The long run, run/walk strategy
- Myth of the 20-mile long run
- The 30% rule: Long run milage vs weekly milage
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering?
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
- Half Marathon long run pace
- Is it normal to have blue lips after a long run?
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.