How Do YOU Long Run..?
6:11pm, 22 Jun 2014
milemonster (Daniel Weston)Sometimes my long run is a session. E.g 2 mile w up, 10 to 14 marathon pace then 2 w down.
6:19pm, 22 Jun 2014
FoxyI only run double figure mileage if racing & do everything now at a brisk pace - no junk miles.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
As a runner and coach I am interested to hear how you fellow runners run your long runs when trainin...
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- Heart rate
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- The sub 1:30 half thread
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs