How do you change the setting that allows other people to view your full training log?

1 watcher
Feb 2014
4:03pm, 2 Feb 2014
7 posts
  •  
hurricanehamlyn
Hi,

I have looked in settings and all the other places I think are obvious but can't see where you set the visibility of your training log. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
Feb 2014
4:10pm, 2 Feb 2014
443 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
As far as I know you can't let everyone see your training, you have to do it on an individual basis - by your Buddies.

Go to People, then Buddies then you can either let a buddy See, Hide or Edit both your Training Log and Training Plan.

If you don't know how to set someone up as a Buddy, when you're viewing their profile, one of the icons above their details is a Buddy icon
Feb 2014
4:10pm, 2 Feb 2014
8,900 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
http://www.fetcheveryone.com/user-settings.php It's in this list.
Feb 2014
4:11pm, 2 Feb 2014
8,901 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Doh, that says blog not log! :-)

Wot Gus says!
Feb 2014
4:14pm, 2 Feb 2014
10,646 posts
  •  
Ultracat
Hi,

I can see your recent training but if you want someone to see your full training log then you need to add them as buddies.

If you don't want just anyone to see your recent training then you need to untick the box located at the end of page when you input your training.
Feb 2014
4:42pm, 2 Feb 2014
8 posts
  •  
hurricanehamlyn
Thanks everyone,

I am trying to set this up for my son as I can't see his log and neither can his coach. I am a buddy. I will try what Gus suggests. Thank you.
Feb 2014
4:53pm, 2 Feb 2014
9 posts
  •  
hurricanehamlyn
Thank you K5 Gus. Simple when you know how :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by hurricanehamlyn
Hi,

I have looked in settings and all the other places I think are obvious but can't see where y...