How can I view my Training log for previous years, like I used to?

1 watcher
Sep 2018
12:49pm, 3 Sep 2018
16 posts
  •  
Unicorn
In the past, training log had month-by-month summary of all years at the top, then the current month in detail below. Now, when I open, it I see the same summary of years, (briefly), at the top, but then all previous years disappear, and only this year is displayed, and all runs for this year.

I have just run a race which I know I have run before, and I want to click on each September back through the years and find the race to see what time I did. It seems the only way to see previous years is to click on "All" next to the year drop-down, but that literally shows ALL of my runs, and I have my log back to 2002 in here, so it is thousands of lines long and unreadable.

Is there a way to look at September 2014, September 2013, September 2012 etc and find my race?
Sep 2018
12:55pm, 3 Sep 2018
2,481 posts
  •  
StuH
I think if you have the drop down set to a single discipline, Run/Bike/Swim etc, then you get the view you are after?
Sep 2018
1:10pm, 3 Sep 2018
4,199 posts
  •  
minardi
click on the down arrow beside the date (above ENTRIES) and choose your date perhaps?
Sep 2018
1:15pm, 3 Sep 2018
2,778 posts
  •  
westmoors
What StuH says or:
1) Click on All, then click on the relevant month/year in the summary at the top.
2) Enter a range of dates in the boxes above the entries list.
um
Sep 2018
5:23pm, 3 Sep 2018
455 posts
  •  
um
Are you sorted Unicorn? Page defaults (first time since latest rework) to 2018 - but if you set the drop down in top left to (eg) running, you get the year x month view - then can choose the display below that - as per Stu's post.
Sep 2018
1:17pm, 5 Sep 2018
17 posts
  •  
Unicorn
Got it , many thanks!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Unicorn
In the past, training log had month-by-month summary of all years at the top, then the current month...