Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Hot stuff, coming through

5 watchers
Mar 2013
5:14pm, 26 Mar 2013
4784 posts
becca7
Do it twelveone. The Spibelt is super - doesn't bounce around at all and you can fit quite a lot in as the pockets expand.
Mar 2013
5:18pm, 26 Mar 2013
19731 posts
HappyG(rrr)
I love my Inov-8 bumbag, with horizontal water pouch (to keep you hydrated in summer). cotswoldoutdoor.com

But linking to stuff I've already got seems weird. Would love to see a regular kit review feature, by someone who has independently tried a few things, preferably in anger and given real world, unbiased review.

Summer:
Sunglasses
Peaked cap or visor or other to keep sun out of eyes
Vest that you can wear under running back pack without getting rubbing from shoulder straps
Running back packs, generally!
Sweat proof make up/body paint (it's to do with silliness at races, not a no run mascara or foundation concern - I'm not that in touch with my feminine side!)

There you go, a few off the walls! :-)G
Mar 2013
5:21pm, 26 Mar 2013
8 posts
Sweatytrainers
Hay fever remedies.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've got the chance to do some kit reviews for the RW magazine, for stuff that helps you cope with ...