Home made recovery drink
1:19am, 13 Jun 2021
njosmithWe have been cleaning and tidying and came across a 500 gram bag of powered milk we bought pre-lockdown last year and have barely used. Rather than throw it away (best before was Jan 2021) I thought I might be able to repurpose it for post long run recovery drinks. Does any have any decent recipes?
6:40am, 13 Jun 2021
ShadesIf it's just ordinary dried powdered milk I don't think I would use it for drinks.
But it's good for cooking, sauces and custard etc
About This Thread
- Going Long - What's in your picnic? *bike*
- Mastic Blast Drink
- How far do you run, before taking on liquid/food?
- whot u drinking now !
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Edinburgh Meadows 5K Monday nights this June and July
- Reusable/collapsible water cups
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Inov-8 hydration bladder - how to get all water out and store it?
- Advanced Sweat Testing
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.
Fetch Everyone Running Club
Join our UKA-affiliated club for event discounts, London Marathon ballot places, the chance to get funded for coaching qualifications, and a warm feeling inside.