Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Hill running in Scotland - free guided run

49 watchers
Feb 2012
9:51pm, 22 Feb 2012
3852 posts
Smout
I hope I can make it! Was a bit :( to miss it last time
Feb 2012
1:56pm, 23 Feb 2012
5073 posts
Dvorak
I hope I can make it and haven't fallen off a bike before it :-) Ran up hills last night and Lasswade next week - hope that keeps my hill fitness (ahem) up for August ;-)
Feb 2012
11:28pm, 23 Feb 2012
3870 posts
Smout
Shush about falling off bikes! Pretty sure that's partof why I didn't make it last time :-o
Feb 2012
9:10am, 24 Feb 2012
31650 posts
LorraineS
aye - you two were a bonnie pair of dearies :-)

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
Watch this space for next exciting guided hill run (browse pics below for evidence of brilliantnessness of previous...!)

Remember - there will *always* be an option for an easier route or to drop out earlier - that's the whole point, to introduce people to the joy of hill running. So don't be fearties - come and enjoy the hills! :-)

" ... Experienced hill racing afleets to complete novices welcome! Yes, that means you! .. "

4 brilliant guided hill runs done so far...

2011 - Sat 20th and Sun 21st Aug Torridon with Ribenaface (RFSQL), _andy, HappyG, Star x and Ian S around here: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/routes-view.php?id=571482
Ribena lad's pictures : flickr.com
IanS's pictures: flickr.com

2010 July Sat 17th - Mon 19th 3 day extravaganza West Highland Way Fort William, Kinlochleven, Tyndrum and more! Based at... mcofs.org.uk

Pics:
IanS: flickr.com
JammyLu: facebook.com
HappyG(rrr): facebook.com

2009 July 20-21, 2 day mountain event in Cairngorms
Pics:
IanS - flickr.com
Sophster - flickr.com
HappyG(rrr) - flickr.com
Flipster - facebook.com
Andy - flickr.com
scabbyqueenribenafaceloser - flickr.com

Feb 22, Ochils all day event: Route (roughly) - http://www.fetcheveryone.com/route-56809
Pics:

Llamadance - flickr.com
IanS - flickr.com
HappyG(rrr) - flickr.com
_andy - flickr.com

Watch this thread for plans for another one! Maybe the Lake District (any volunteers to lead us?!)

Thanks once again to _andy for all the brilliant organisation on these first three, massively enjoyable and successful events so far.

Thanks Andy! :-)G

Go to the group and register your interest... vvv