Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

High mileage training shoe

4 watchers
Jul 2014
9:20am, 11 Jul 2014
196 posts
Chris
Calfs are feeling much better today so that must be a sign that I'm getting used to them, fetch mile tomorrow and 5k race on Sunday will be another good test.

Derby - have you been running in the 233's for long? I must say I am happy with them so far.
Jul 2014
8:30am, 21 Jul 2014
203 posts
Chris
Im not saying it was purely down to the trainers but I knocked 12 seconds off my mile pb 2 weekends ago and 22 seconds off my 10k pb yesterday in the innov8's.
Jul 2014
8:40am, 21 Jul 2014
11509 posts
Derby Tup
I don't do much road running at all usually but have to say the 233's are probably the most comfortable shoes (of any type) I've ever had. The wife is more of a roadie that me and I recently bought the 255's to try too when we run together. More to follow. Hey, and well done on the PB's! star

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Chris
I've just had to retire my Asics GT-2000's after 505 miles because they were causing some pain on ...

Close