PenW
Agree with Vrap.
May 2016
1:12pm, 7 May 2016
50,953 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
Wise words form Vrap, and I completely agree

it might be helpful for you to think of your energy levels as a bank balance. So dont do too much on days when you feel ok .ie.dont overdraw.Its very frustrating, I know
May 2016
2:10pm, 7 May 2016
4 posts
  •  
Masked Yogi
Thanks to all. I really appreciate the time you have taken.

I feel like I'm wasting the docs time , last time I was in he did hint towards work situation being less than ideal. Will try for an appointment next week :) thanks again.
May 2016
2:21pm, 7 May 2016
33,750 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Masked Yogi, you're not wasting the doctor's time. You and the doc both need to be in a position where you have a diagnosis and management plan in which you have confidence, and you're clearly not there yet.
May 2016
2:31pm, 7 May 2016
5 posts
  •  
Masked Yogi
Thanks V'rap:)
Oct 2017
11:36pm, 8 Oct 2017
69,266 posts
  •  
Hanneke
On top of what V-rap suggests, I would suggest you write down ALL symptoms of ill health/stress/tiredness/exhaustion/depression you may have experienced in the last 12 months or even longer, for as far as you can remember, difficult, I know. I had a 15 month stint 5 years ago, where I was sliding into increasingly ill health. My GP was being very supportive, but neither of us actually linked the string of symptoms/ailments/spells of dis-ease until I got so fedup with it all after a really weird episode that I used *whispers* Google and put more or less ALL my symptoms in one search... It suddenly gave a clear picture of what was wrong with me and I am now back to good health, rather than in a hospice unable to function...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Masked Yogi
Hi folks, wondering if anyone can help me at all. Reached a point where I don't know how to progres...