Help!! I'm becoming a cyborg - Garmin and Fitbit Charge

1 watcher
Oct 2016
11:20am, 5 Oct 2016
789 posts
  •  
BlastItBob
I've got a Fitbit Charge HR that I use daily to track all the various metrics that it tracks but as it doesn't have GPS I'm also using my Forerunner 225 to track my runs
The FR also tracks steps etc so is there any way that I can push the data from Garmin to Fitbit? I've got it to push the data on heartrate using myfitnesspal but it doesn't include the steps

Is there a way of me being able to go for a run without becoming part cyborg with one device on each wrist?
.B.
Oct 2016
11:23am, 5 Oct 2016
25,625 posts
  •  
.B.
I don't know the answer, but I wear both on one wrist :-)
Oct 2016
11:42am, 5 Oct 2016
55 posts
  •  
Sweetie
I think part cyborg is the way to go - Like .B. I wear both the fitbit and my garmin - and not just for runs, all day, and in bed!
.B.
Oct 2016
11:50am, 5 Oct 2016
25,626 posts
  •  
.B.
haha you win Sweetie :-) I only wear my Garmin for runs but wear my Fitbit all the time except when it's charging
Oct 2016
12:22pm, 5 Oct 2016
3,713 posts
  •  
minardi
I got fed up wearing the two so I got the garmin vivoactive and gave my fitbit to my mum :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by BlastItBob
I've got a Fitbit Charge HR that I use daily to track all the various metrics that it tracks but as...