Help! I killed my Garmin!

1 watcher
Jan 2020
8:02pm, 27 Jan 2020
274 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
I have a Forerunner 35, which doesn't do swimming, but it's waterproof, so I've used it swimming on run mode before... Tonight at the pool it stopped working all together 😭😭

Garmin have agreed to replace it, with a like for like, but it'll be a little while, have to send mine back and wait... So thinking of buying a new one and selling the replacement... So... Looking for a recommendation for a GPS watch, running, but if it can go in the pool great. I like the step counter, the wrist HR and being able to upload to my phone, as well as read messages etc.

What are you using that isn't scary expensive?
Thank you x
Jan 2020
8:12pm, 27 Jan 2020
372 posts
  •  
blindcider
Em, just replaced my suunto ambit 3 with a suunto 9 solely because I got a really good deal. The 9 is about £250 at the moment reduced from 450, means I now have a decent condition ambit3 I need to offload if that interests you...

Other than that the Coros ones seem good value
Jan 2020
8:13pm, 27 Jan 2020
275 posts
  •  
BarefootEm
Going off to investigate....
Jan 2020
8:19pm, 27 Jan 2020
5,176 posts
  •  
Sweetie
Garmin 735XT is a good multisport watch and seems to tick all the boxes your looking for. ~£200 on Amazon currently.
Jan 2020
8:19pm, 27 Jan 2020
3,492 posts
  •  
FergusG
Have a look at dcrainmaker if you want to compare different watches after you've narrowed it down a bit! dcrainmaker.com

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by BarefootEm
I have a Forerunner 35, which doesn't do swimming, but it's waterproof, so I've used ...