Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Help for a Pushy Parent?

1 watcher
Mar 2014
3:43pm, 12 Mar 2014
2972 posts
Rosehip
Have you tried www.nolimitz.co.uk/sports in Bedford ? I haven't been in myself but have had them recommended
Mar 2014
3:48pm, 12 Mar 2014
6431 posts
Wriggling Snake
I was just going to say John Lewis, I was in the one just outsideMachester the other day and they had all sorts. I couldn't believe it, they know middle class people.
Mar 2014
3:53pm, 12 Mar 2014
25127 posts
Frobester
Just tried nolimitz, Rosehip. They're currently a strong contender. Will traipse around with family at weekend. Always best to have a main and a back-up plan, just in case.
Mar 2014
4:21pm, 12 Mar 2014
7264 posts
Joopsy
Try Aro Sports in Hitchin as well Frobester, I would be surprised if they don't do kids as they are well stocked and knowledgable. I used to go there when I lived in Letchworth. And Hitchin is far more pleasant than MK.
Mar 2014
4:29pm, 12 Mar 2014
25130 posts
Frobester
Cheers, Joopsy.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Frobester
To start with, I'm about the most unpushy parent you can imagine (apart from a desire to see my kid...