Heart Rate Zones
10:31pm, 14 Apr 2013
MoleshomeLooking at my training log I get:
Heart Rate Zone Summary
HR Zone: 56-157bpm (Sub 70%): 87.3%
HR Zone: 157-164bpm (71-75%): 12.7%
Where are they set, only I'd like to break that first one up a bit more?
12:51pm, 15 Apr 2013
paul the builderFetch doesn't break them down any further than "sub 70%".
The numbers used for it are the ones you enter in your training log as Resting HR, and max HR. So you've entered 56 and 200 respectively.
Are you absolutely positive that 200bpm is your max? It might be, but if your real max was a bit lower - then you would probably get more of the breakdown of heart rate zones that you're expecting.
1:59pm, 15 Apr 2013
MoleshomeSurprisingly, for someone as ancient as me, it's as high as I've managed to push it in recorded memory. I thought it was 196 and then hit 200 at Fleet Half Marathon as I sprinted past my 23 year old nephew on the run in to the finish line.
About This Thread
- Heart rate Oct 2023
- Polarized training Sep 2023
- Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire. Jul 2023
- Low Resting/ High Training Heart Rate Jan 2021
- No limit to the benefits of exercise in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease Jan 2021
- Resetting Max Heart Rate Dec 2020
- Resting Heart Rate: Is it normal Oct 2020
- Heart rate zones Jul 2020
- Running Heart rate Jun 2020
- Heart Rate monitors Jun 2020
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?