Heart Rate monitors
9:23am, 10 Jun 2020
chunkywizardThe optical on the FR245 is their best yet and I get good results with it, but it doesn't work for everybody. You have wear it tighter than you think and even then it depends on skin tone, tattoos, body fat etc. It's certainly good enough vs. a chest strap for me, even for intervals. YMMV
About This Thread
- Heart rate
- Polarized training
- Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.
- Low Resting/ High Training Heart Rate
- No limit to the benefits of exercise in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Resetting Max Heart Rate
- Resting Heart Rate: Is it normal
- Heart rate zones
- Running Heart rate
- Heart Rate Under 40 BPM & Blood Pressure Monitors?
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.