Heart Rate monitors
9:23am, 10 Jun 2020
chunkywizardThe optical on the FR245 is their best yet and I get good results with it, but it doesn't work for everybody. You have wear it tighter than you think and even then it depends on skin tone, tattoos, body fat etc. It's certainly good enough vs. a chest strap for me, even for intervals. YMMV
About This Thread
Maintained by Ashburn
- Polarized training
- Heart rate
- Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.
- Low Resting/ High Training Heart Rate
- No limit to the benefits of exercise in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Resetting Max Heart Rate
- Resting Heart Rate: Is it normal
- Heart rate zones
- Running Heart rate
- Heart Rate Under 40 BPM & Blood Pressure Monitors?