Heart Rate monitors
9:23am, 10 Jun 2020
chunkywizardThe optical on the FR245 is their best yet and I get good results with it, but it doesn't work for everybody. You have wear it tighter than you think and even then it depends on skin tone, tattoos, body fat etc. It's certainly good enough vs. a chest strap for me, even for intervals. YMMV
About This ThreadMaintained by Ashburn
I currently have an old Garmin watch (Forerunner 10) which does not monitor heart rate. I am beginni...
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Garmin FR225 - with optical HR
- Cardiovascular drift?
- training and chest infection
- Breathing issue - is it just the cold weather or any ideas anyone?
- Half on 8th May, starting with cold, Help
- Garmin thoughts 305 vs 235?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs