Hashing

11 watchers
Aug 2020
12:28pm, 5 Aug 2020
25,314 posts
  •  
Maclennane
Ghost Hash from micheldever woods available from tomorrow morning untill whenever it washes away. Message me if you want to try it as I'll need to book you a slot.
Sep 2020
9:45am, 3 Sep 2020
25,631 posts
  •  
Maclennane
The good burghers of Vernham Dean are safe from suspicious piles of sawdust, now that a vigilant neighbour has "destroyed them"
Sep 2020
10:30am, 3 Sep 2020
158 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
Oh dear. We had some of that in Oakington, except that was road engineers in advance of new tarmac.
Dec 2020
2:56pm, 9 Dec 2020
157 posts
  •  
Incognito
On Saturday I'm Haring for the first time, since we are in T3 we are starting from an abandoned pub and I won't risk getting a down-down at the end even if everyone gets lost.

If anyone is in the midlands and fancies a run the details and pod booking form are on bullmoonh3.co.uk
Dec 2020
5:10pm, 9 Dec 2020
179 posts
  •  
Bright Strider
Sounds good; I hope it goes well, Incognito. In Cambridge, we're hashing while distanced. I'm planning to do a Christmas carol trail as usual, just before Christmas. Hopefully, that will go ahead.
May 2021
9:09pm, 7 May 2021
47 posts
  •  
Stevce
Hi Madennane - Stevce from Andover - I've just put myself on the mailing list for R2D2, I'm not yet up to 6 miles, but when I am I will come and play ! - hopefully it won't be long :-)
May 2021
8:24am, 8 May 2021
27,248 posts
  •  
Maclennane
Hi Steve, great stuff! There are normally 3 and 4.5 trails too. Ease into it!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Maclennane
Any other Fetchie hash house harriers out there? I reckon a Fetch Hash would be a cracking day out.