Has anyone used these headphones before?
4:28pm, 14 Jan 2012
Was at a 5k race today and got red up faffing around with my ipod and headphones so after a little searching i found these. What does everyone think? anyone used them before?
7:26pm, 14 Jan 2012
MrsbridgewaterThey look ok, but I'd hate not being able to programme what was coming up next. Not that I am ever organised enough to do that - but I like to think I could if I wanted to!
7:36pm, 14 Jan 2012
plodding hippowouldnt use headphones if racing
look intriguing tho
About This Thread
- Fed up with Rubbish Earphones! Nov 2020
- Aftershocks head phones Jun 2020
- Bone conduction headphones Feb 2020
- bluetooth headphones Sep 2019
- Wireless Headphones/earbuds Aug 2018
- Bluetooth running headphones Jan 2018
- MP3 or phone; and what headphones? May 2015
- Running headphones Apr 2015
- Bone conduction headphones: could they settle the argument about listening to music during races? Mar 2014
- The annoying headphones thread. Oct 2013
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out