Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Hanley Parkrun Thread

3 watchers
Dec 2011
8:31pm, 4 Dec 2011
5065 posts
♣BelleVueRacer♣of Beartown
If only I'd have known it was you PH! Sorry I didnt say hello

c25k - yes a few friends of mine are trying that, and PH is right, Park Run is a great way into / back into running
Jul 2012
6:04pm, 7 Jul 2012
44 posts
longwayround
AKG and I did this run this morning. I really enjoyed it but was miffed to find my phone was over-recording the distance so that I believed I was on target to beat my previous 5k PB by ten seconds. Instead I was thirty seconds slower (but this is a significantly hillier course than Walsall).

Thanks to the nice man who ran alongside my wife while some local git was having a go at her in order to scare off said local git. I'm very glad I didn't witness this.
Jul 2012
4:11pm, 11 Jul 2012
5568 posts
♣BelleVueRacer♣ of Beartown
Anyone up for trying Congleton PArkruns course - a very informal jog round the course just to see what it's like? This weekend - time / day TBC - please fmail me.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by M62 Santa
Since it's the only Parkrun in the area, and it's probably the beginning of something massive (lik...