BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
12:50pm, 30 Mar 2012
BazoaxeGary, good and bad news.
My hamstring issue turned out to be no more than a strain and RICE resolved it and I seem to be back. My physio however warned against anything more than gentle cycling and when doing so suggested I wear a compression bandage and then ice afterwards - maybe our injuries were in different places and dont let the advice given by a physio to a random bloke on the internet to be advice for you.
About This Thread
Maintained by Gary Fatbloke
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Weekly mileage after 10 weeks off running due to injury
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Nagging doubt that a tibial stress fracture might be developing - GP or Physio?
- starting back
- Lovely Loose Legs aka the Sports Massage Thread
- Outside lower leg problem
- Leg pain - advice needed!