Hampers, for Christmas

6 watchers
Nov 2021
11:21pm, 16 Nov 2021
8,543 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
My mother used to send us hampers from the RNLI - the contents were fine, not necessarily amazing but perfectly good, the main selling point of course is that you do get the warm glow of supporting a very worthy cause.
Nov 2021
11:23pm, 16 Nov 2021
8,544 posts
  •  
The Great Raemondo
shop.rnli.org
Nov 2021
10:16am, 17 Nov 2021
1,261 posts
  •  
Muttley
The RNLI ... being in Cornwall, I strongly approve. And they deliver to the IoM. That could be one of the two hampers planned sorted.
Nov 2021
10:17am, 17 Nov 2021
1,262 posts
  •  
Muttley
Ideally I'd like a hamper but without the wicker hamper, which will never get used. A cardboard box would be better.
um
Nov 2021
1:34pm, 18 Nov 2021
5,431 posts
  •  
um
Lakeland, and a few others, seem to do 'hampers' in a jute style bag, if that's an option.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Muttley
So in my family we don't buy each other presents for Crimbo, we do hampers instead. In the past I've struggled to find decent suppliers and been disappointed by the likes of M&S and even John Lewis.

Anyone got any recommendations?

My sister and her brood are on the Isle of Man so I can't send anything too perishable.