8:04pm, 20 Mar 2014
TooLateCheers, Mrs Jigs and I hope you get a fruitful referral. The steroid injections have worked really well for me so far, FWIW. After chasing things up with the hospital, I'm having my next treatment at the end of this month - both feet this time.
About This Thread
- Arthritis on toes
- Digitus Rigidus - Stiff big toe, anyone else have this?
- Arthritis and running, what's the chat?
- Arthritis chat.
- 'The importance of physical activity in rheumatoid arthritis'.
- Sulfasalazine tablets and running
- Psoriatic or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Progressive rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritic knee
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!