BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
8:04pm, 20 Mar 2014
TooLateCheers, Mrs Jigs and I hope you get a fruitful referral. The steroid injections have worked really well for me so far, FWIW. After chasing things up with the hospital, I'm having my next treatment at the end of this month - both feet this time.
About This Thread
Maintained by NellyMarcos
- Digitus Rigidus - Stiff big toe, anyone else have this?
- Arthritis on toes
- Arthritis chat.
- 'The importance of physical activity in rheumatoid arthritis'.
- Sulfasalazine tablets and running
- Psoriatic or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arthritis and running, what's the chat?
- Progressive rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritic knee