2:27pm, 27 Feb 2019
HappyG(rrr)In Edinburgh there are 10 people showing as offering to be a guide and only one VI / blind runner looking for a guide. I'm more than happy if there are more guides than VI / blind runners. But instinctively I don't think that's the case. Feels like there may still be a bit of a gap? G
About This Thread
Maintained by Groundhog
- Looking for an Accommodating Marathon
- VI Friendly Races
- Help for a blind runner
- Urgent - Guide Runner Needed for Half marathon Tomorrow (Essex/East London)
- Returning after a (long) break... but with an unwelcome visitor! (Parkinson's!)
- Project Joker
- Barefoot running
- Parents, be careful and keep track of your kids..
- Cows advice?
- What is your most memorable running moment?