Grizzly 2013

5 watchers
Jan 2013
5:32pm, 13 Jan 2013
4 posts
  •  
nelmar
I missed out on a place for the Grizzly. If anyone knows of a place going spare...Pleeeeeassse let me know!
Jan 2013
11:33pm, 14 Jan 2013
816 posts
  •  
Silver Strider
I'm also desperately hunting a place for this great race. PM please if anyone knows of one going spare *desperate plea*
Jan 2013
11:17am, 18 Jan 2013
862 posts
  •  
Silver Strider
Re Post - Anyone looking to transfer a Grizzly entry
Jan 2013
8:24pm, 18 Jan 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
Tom Woodruff
Like so many I really want to run the Grizzly. I did not enter as I didn't think I would be back from Nepal where I have been teaching in a remote mountain school.I will be back and I want to run to raise money for Hole in the Wall Gang Camp that gives terminally ill children holidays.Last time I ran the Grizzly and the London Marathon I raised over £2000 for camp.If you have a place you are not using please help me to help the children who so need what is a holiday of a lifetime.Please take a look why camp is so special for kids who face some real challenges (www.holeinthewallgang.org).
Feb 2013
9:07pm, 4 Feb 2013
951 posts
  •  
Silver Strider
lots of places being exchanged via the Grizzly FB page
Mar 2013
4:47pm, 16 Mar 2013
First-time poster!!
  •  
Nicky/Titan tri sport
Fantastic race. Did it 2 years ago and loved it. Places go so fast, we entred within mins of the entrants openning to make sure we got a place. 2500+ runners. I came 61st overall, 2nd lady home! was leading lady for 19.5 miles then quads gave in from 'The stair way to heaven', was beaten by secs. Gutted, but what a greaat race.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
5pm today - entries open...
Just saying.
axevalleyrunners.org.uk
Who's ...