Great Yarmouth Marathon

9 watchers
Oct 2012
7:21am, 22 Oct 2012
1,611 posts
  •  
peachy
Weather was horrible wasn't it . I tried to give most people a shout but as I was on the bike for the marathon I might have missed some of you . Thanks for coming and running in those conditions it couldn't have been easy for you all .
Oct 2012
8:54am, 22 Oct 2012
194 posts
  •  
The Urban Fox
TRO first one to drop had done Henley Ironman 5 weeks ago in under 12 hours and still got in with a 3:16! Second one had a serious call of nature come on at about 19 and had to succumb to it at 23 which left me a bit like you alone on the last three. I was after a GFA having missed it by 33 seconds last time out and got a 3:10:xx so over the moon.
Oct 2012
9:14am, 22 Oct 2012
297 posts
  •  
Roma
I plodded round at the back in a poor time, nowhere near what I hoped for but a good training run for NY nonetheless. I found the course so boring, but this was more than made up for by the lovely marshals, who were so cheerful despite the horrible weather conditions. Thank you GYRR.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Geoff new
This looks intresting, a one off Marathon that is flat