BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Great North Run 2014 Team Orange places avaliable
12:25pm, 3 Feb 2014
I wanted to let you know that we have launched our places for the Great North Run 2014 so why not sign up for something special this New Year and run the most prestigious half marathon in the world as part of Team Orange!?
Lace up your trainers and come and run for us in the biggest half marathon in the world, the 2014 Great North Run taking place on the 7 September. Join more than 50,000 other runners as part of team Muscular Dystrophy Campaign and help us to turn the Tyne orange!
If you want to run in our team, there are two ways you can apply: either through the ballot or with your own place.
The ballot will run to the 5 February this year and successful ballot entries will be announced a week after the ballot closes. Please do let us know if you have a ballot place and would like to run for us. You can sign up for the ballot via the Great North Run website.
We have guaranteed places for the event this year's Great North Run. If you wish to register for one of our golden bond places please complete the registration form.
To join our team you will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £35 and commit to raise a minimum of £300 in sponsorship.
Our support package
At the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign we understand what runners are committing to so you can complete this challenge. In return for your amazing dedication, we will support you every step of the way from the moment you sign up. We will give you,
• A fundraising pack - containing everything you'll need to help you get started
• Regular training advice from a specialist personal trainer
• A bright orange 'stand out from the crowd' T-shirt for you to train and run in
• Continuous advice and support from experienced events team at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
• A post-race reception, just a short walk away from the finish line, where you will receive your well-deserved sports massage and plenty of refreshments to refuel.
For more information or details about joining our Great North Run 2014 team please do not hesitate to ask. You can contact me on 020 7803 4824 or email email@example.com.
I hope to welcome you to Team Orange soon!
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone