Grand Christmas Foodstuffs Deathmatch
9:16am, 23 Feb 2017
.B.It's most unlikely that a chocolate orange has survived into February. Sorry to be giving bad news.
9:19am, 23 Feb 2017
Nicholls595Let's be honest, it is very unusual for a chocolate orange to survive past Boxing Day.
11:22am, 20 Dec 2021
GregPNormally goes during whatever Disney fillum we watch after Her Maj - so gone by say 16:30 Christmas Day.
About This Thread
- Silly Season Christmas Supermarket Shopping deathmatch (20-01)
- Christmas number ones: the deathmatch (18-12)
- CHRISTMAS DEATHMATCH 2012
- Whittle - a Deathmatch (22-10)
- Making the Modern Economy - a Deathmatch (22-09)
- Sandwich Deathmatch 2011
- Nighthawks - a Deathmatch (22-08)
- Breakfast Cereal - a Deathmatch (22-07)
- Biscuit Deathmatch 2012
- Trustworthy Celebrities - a Deathmatch (22-06)
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!